Troop we have busy weekend ahead.
Friday December 5, 4:00pm The Cleary School could use some help with their Shopping Night.
Friday December 5, 4:00pm We could use some help at Ms. D’s with the fundraiser.
Saturday December 6, 10:00 to 12:30, Star Project at Waldbaums 2162 Nesconset Highway Stony Brook.
Saturday December 6, 11:00 to 4, Life project IBEW hall 370 Motor parkway Hauppauge.
It’s November and November means Turkey feast. Yes the GREATEST Campout ever!
November 22 -23 Baiting Hollow Scout Camp.
[important]Troop members Sign up here: TURKEY FEAST 2014[/important]
Visiting WEBELOS you are welcome to Join us. Please sign up here:
[warning]Webelos & non troop Guest sign up form[/warning]
Troop meetings 7:30 to 9:00 On November 5, 12, 19 No meeting on the 26th.
Veterans Home visit, November 9, 8:30 to 11:30 Northport Va Medical Center, 79 Middleville Rd, Northport, NY 11768
Flag placement for Veterans Day November 11th, 8:00 posting 5:00pm retrieval meet at storage unit behind James Crest Florist off Main Street.
Fundraising hand in at November 19 meeting. This is a HARD date. No orders accepted after this date due to shipping requirements.
[important]Troop Turkeyfeast November 22-23 @ Baiting hollow Scout camp[/important]
Orders Must be handed in on Wednesday November 19, 2014
2014 Boy Scout Holiday Flyer
2014 Boy Scout payment sheet
2014 Wreath Order Sheet to keep at home for delivery purposes
[notice]Sorry folks – The fundraiser is over – Product Delivery December 6th. [/notice]
Some Details for this weekend:
1. We will meet at 8:00AM Saturday behind James Cress Florist in Smithtown.
2. Scouts should pack a bag lunch for Saturday.
3. All Scouts should bring the following:
a. Warm footgear (boots are preferable)
b. Hats and Gloves
c. Multiple layers ( it is expected to get to 40 degrees Saturday night )
d. Scout book for advancement
e. Sleeping bag
f. Change of clothes
g. Nalgene bottle or Water bottle
h. Mess kit
i. Pumpkin carving tools
4. We will be eating Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast as a troop. If your scout needs the first class cooking sign off please contact Paul Pelis
5. We are shooting to be back to Smithtown about 11 AM. This is an approximate time, please do not expect exact punctuality. Scouts will give you a call on the way home.
6. Scouts do not need to wear their Class A uniforms.
7. All scouts should not bring ANY Electronics like phones, handheld gaming devices, etc.
8. Paul Pelis will provide driving directions. If you have any questions please call Mr. McCarthy. He asks all drivers to make sure his cell phone number is in their phone.
9.Let’s have some fun!!!
The Troop awakens after a busy summer. We have a great year filled with activities planned. We need your participation.
Out First Campout NEXT Saturday. please sign up at this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFJQbTVqMGlFX3JqQzJwYm1LZmtjWGc6MA
Our first meeting Wednesday night 7:30 behind the Nesconset library.
Flags on Main Street Monday, Labor Day, 8:00am up – 5:00pm down
Trailer Clean-out Monday after flags in the am.
Troop camp is over and August is here. Enjoy the summer. Get out and camp with your family. Seek out new adventures.
See you in September.