Our Wednesday, January 14 2015, Meeting place has been changed to AIR Trampoline in Bohemia
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
To Participate you MUST have a valid waiver on file. Waivers are good for 1 year only.
Troop Come Celebrate the Accomplishments
of Four of Your
January 3rd 1:00pm
The Cleary School for the Deaf
301 Smithtown Blvd.
Nesconset, NY 11767
Thank you everyone who made our fundraiser a success!
Troop we have busy weekend ahead.
Friday December 5, 4:00pm The Cleary School could use some help with their Shopping Night.
Friday December 5, 4:00pm We could use some help at Ms. D’s with the fundraiser.
Saturday December 6, 10:00 to 12:30, Star Project at Waldbaums 2162 Nesconset Highway Stony Brook.
Saturday December 6, 11:00 to 4, Life project IBEW hall 370 Motor parkway Hauppauge.
It’s November and November means Turkey feast. Yes the GREATEST Campout ever!
November 22 -23 Baiting Hollow Scout Camp.
[important]Troop members Sign up here: TURKEY FEAST 2014[/important]
Visiting WEBELOS you are welcome to Join us. Please sign up here:
[warning]Webelos & non troop Guest sign up form[/warning]
Troop meetings 7:30 to 9:00 On November 5, 12, 19 No meeting on the 26th.
Veterans Home visit, November 9, 8:30 to 11:30 Northport Va Medical Center, 79 Middleville Rd, Northport, NY 11768
Flag placement for Veterans Day November 11th, 8:00 posting 5:00pm retrieval meet at storage unit behind James Crest Florist off Main Street.
Fundraising hand in at November 19 meeting. This is a HARD date. No orders accepted after this date due to shipping requirements.
[important]Troop Turkeyfeast November 22-23 @ Baiting hollow Scout camp[/important]
Orders Must be handed in on Wednesday November 19, 2014
2014 Boy Scout Holiday Flyer
2014 Boy Scout payment sheet
2014 Wreath Order Sheet to keep at home for delivery purposes
[notice]Sorry folks – The fundraiser is over – Product Delivery December 6th. [/notice]
Some Details for this weekend:
1. We will meet at 8:00AM Saturday behind James Cress Florist in Smithtown.
2. Scouts should pack a bag lunch for Saturday.
3. All Scouts should bring the following:
a. Warm footgear (boots are preferable)
b. Hats and Gloves
c. Multiple layers ( it is expected to get to 40 degrees Saturday night )
d. Scout book for advancement
e. Sleeping bag
f. Change of clothes
g. Nalgene bottle or Water bottle
h. Mess kit
i. Pumpkin carving tools
4. We will be eating Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast as a troop. If your scout needs the first class cooking sign off please contact Paul Pelis
5. We are shooting to be back to Smithtown about 11 AM. This is an approximate time, please do not expect exact punctuality. Scouts will give you a call on the way home.
6. Scouts do not need to wear their Class A uniforms.
7. All scouts should not bring ANY Electronics like phones, handheld gaming devices, etc.
8. Paul Pelis will provide driving directions. If you have any questions please call Mr. McCarthy. He asks all drivers to make sure his cell phone number is in their phone.
9.Let’s have some fun!!!